Monday, June 6, 2011

First pics from Australia


Absolutely breathtaking sunrise. Untouched photo - taken from the window of the airport in Brisbane.


Me with my partner in crime, Kesha. Notice the Opera House and bridge in the background.


The picture I could not wait to take in person!!


This is Matt, our guide for the next two weeks.  Some say he's cute.  ;-)


View of the bridge from the ferry. This place is awesome!


This was the first Aussie thing I saw...it welcomed us to the Brisbane airport.

I am posting this at 9:00 A.M. Alabama time, which is Midnight Sydney time.
Must get to bed...up early tomorrow. I promise more asap!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny!!!

    Hurray for the awesome photos! Tell everyone hello!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages!